More From Gail Porter
- "I try to cope with everything through humor."
- "Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health."
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."
More In Attitude
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams
- "The minute you try to talk business with him he takes the attitude that he is a gentleman and a scholar, and the moment you try to approach him on the level of his moral integrity he starts to talk business."― Raymond Chandler
- "I’m only going to stand before God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else’s life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there’s no point in me blaming you for what’s wrong in my life."― Joyce Meyer