More From Gail Porter
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."
- "I try to cope with everything through humor."
- "I’m a mum, so my wardrobe consists of sweaters and jeans. As long as I don’t leave the house forgetting my jeans, I count that as a fashion success."
More In Attitude
- "Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike."― Oscar Wilde
- "What reader wants to be told what attitude to strike?"― Ian Mcewan
- "Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear."― Alvin Adams