More From Gail Porter
- "I try to cope with everything through humor."
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
- "Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health."
More In Attitude
- "My family gave me values that have sustained me through situations that would challenge any person. My personal relationship with the Lord inspires me in all I do."― Kathy Ireland
- "Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away."― Tom Clancy
- "I kind of resent this attitude of men that we somehow must always look good."― Sharon Gless