More From Gail Porter
- "Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health."
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
- "I’m a mum, so my wardrobe consists of sweaters and jeans. As long as I don’t leave the house forgetting my jeans, I count that as a fashion success."
More In Travel
- "The growth of Stewart Airport creates new jobs for area residents, brings new business and new travelers to the region, and brings new convenient travel options to those of us living in the Hudson Valley."― Sue Kelly
- "Travel is the most private of pleasures. There is no greater bore than the travel bore. We do not in the least want to hear what he has seen in Hong Kong."― Vita Sackville-West
- "As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract. You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you."― James Lane Allen