More From Gail Porter
- "Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health."
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."
- "So long as you’ve got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don’t really have to care what everyone else thinks."
More In Travel
- "Yeah. I’ve been pretty fortunate to travel I guess, all around the place."― Ben E. King
- "Not only does travel give us a new system of reckoning, it also brings to the fore unknown aspects of our own self. Our consciousness being broadened and enriched, we shall judge ourselves more correctly."― Ella Maillart
- "I’d like to be able to travel anywhere in an instant."― Jason Behr