More From Gail Porter
- "My parents’ marriage was very rocky. They were always arguing. When they split up when I was in my 20s, my brother and I were both delighted because we knew they weren’t good for each other."
- "My mum brought me up to think that personal happiness is more important than your family."
- "Love has no age."
More In Travel
- "I travel. I do a lot of traveling around the world."― Chris Tucker
- "When I’m in London I do have the convenience of being close to St James Park which is also good for me because it gives me an excuse to get out and get some much needed exercise!"― David Blunkett
- "Never go on trips with anyone you do not love."― Ernest Hemingway