More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "The collective experience of watching a great film together in a room is a transcendent moment that will never die."
- "I was little there were times I wanted my parents to be normal. I wanted them to have a religion. I wanted them to have a job, like the parents of every other kid I went to school with."
- "Alexander Gonzalez Inarritu is a great director. He’s the one I first worked with. He’s amazing."
More In Faith
- "How many things we held yesterday as articles of faith which today we tell as fables."― Michel de Montaigne
- "I’ve always thought that as long as directors and casting directors don’t see me as just Harry Potter, I’ll be OK. People have shown a lot of faith in me, and I owe them a huge debt. They’re letting me prove that I’m serious about this."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "Usually, in romantic comedies, you end up sacrificing a great deal of the complexity – you know, just two attractive people and a good soundtrack."― Timothy Olyphant