More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "Recently I’ve been doing risottos. Some of them have been amazing. Some of them, not all of them."
- "Doing films in Latin America is like an act of faith. I mean, you really have to believe in what you’re doing because if not, you feel like it’s a waste of time because you might as well be doing something that at least pays you the rent."
- "In Mexico, theater is very underground, so if you’re a theater actor it’s very difficult to make a living. But it’s also a very beautiful pathway to knowledge and to an open education."
More In Food
- "Learning about issues such as sustainability and locavorism are things that you need to have as part of you as a chef because it will make you cook more delicious food."― Rene Redzepi
- "We were raised in an Italian-American household, although we didn’t speak Italian in the house. We were very proud of being Italian, and had Italian music, ate Italian food."― Francis Ford Coppola
- "We have reduced sales tax on food. Now we want it eliminated."― Joe Manchin