More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "You know, Motorcycle Diaries has no incredible stories, no sudden plot twists, it doesn’t play that way. It’s about recognizing that instance of change and embracing it."
- "In Mexico, theater is very underground, so if you’re a theater actor it’s very difficult to make a living. But it’s also a very beautiful pathway to knowledge and to an open education."
- "In Mexico you have death very close. That’s true for all human beings because it’s a part of life, but in Mexico, death can be found in many things."
More In Food
- "The ease with which barley may be substituted directly for wheat in human food and its usefulness to replace wheat milling by-products as feed in the production of the milk supply render its abundant production important."― David F. Houston
- "I hid myself in food."― Gordon Ramsay
- "My agent said, ‘You aren’t good enough for movies.’ I said, ‘You’re fired.’"― Sally Field