More From Gael Garcia Bernal
- "It’s very difficult to raise money, especially in the United States, for independent movies."
- "The collective experience of watching a great film together in a room is a transcendent moment that will never die."
- "Alexander Gonzalez Inarritu is a great director. He’s the one I first worked with. He’s amazing."
More In Food
- "We are already producing enough food to feed the world. We already have technology in place that allows us to produce more than we can find a market for."― Jeremy Rifkin
- "I don’t have a dime left. I am dependent on my friends for food and a small old-age pension."― Bela Lugosi
- "At one point I had to shove as much food in my body as possible to pack on calories. My trainer wanted me to do six meals a day and not go two hours without eating. If I would cheat on eating one day, I could tell – I’d drop a few pounds."― Taylor Lautner