More From Gabrielle Reece
- "With both kids, I started working out again at 16 days postpartum, but I treated myself with kindness, doing mild workouts, because my fitness level was lower."
- "We hear all around us to love ourselves, and one of the ways we can do that is to eat food that serves our body, but also for us to love the food we’re eating."
- "Food is fuel and not a solution to anything other than giving your body nutrients. I love chocolate like the next girl, but it’s not going to change my situation."
More In Experience
- "All of Africa’s resources should be declared resources of the state and managed by the nation. Our experience in Bolivia shows that when you take control of natural resources for the people of the town and village, major world change is possible."― Evo Morales
- "If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I think you just assume that your memory is just sort of a video playback of your experience, but it’s nothing like that at all. It’s a complete refabrication of an event and a lot of it is made up, because you’re filling in spaces."― Charlie Kaufman