More From Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- "Fiction was invented the day Jonas arrived home and told his wife that he was three days late because he had been swallowed by a whale."
- "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."
- "Always remember that the most important thing in a good marriage is not happiness, but stability."
More In Money
- "The companies that survive longest are the one’s that work out what they uniquely can give to the world not just growth or money but their excellence, their respect for others, or their ability to make people happy. Some call those things a soul."― Charles Handy
- "The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets."― John D. Rockefeller
- "Money for me today does not really matter."― Jackie Chan