More From Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- "Always remember that the most important thing in a good marriage is not happiness, but stability."
- "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast."
- "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams."
More In Money
- "A majority, perhaps as many as 75 percent, of abortion clinics are in areas with high minority populations. Abortion apologists will say this is because they want to serve the poor. You don’t serve the poor, however, by taking their money to terminate their children."― Alveda King
- "False riches, consisting of money, houses and lands, acquired by selfish means at cost to others and thereafter used selfishly, are almost always used for the oppression of other persons."― Joseph Franklin Rutherford
- "To make the most of your money, I recommend sticking with mutual funds that don’t charge a commission when you buy or sell."― Suze Orman