More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter."
- "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves?"
- "For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
More In Love
- "Neither soldiers nor money can defend a king but only friends won by good deeds, merit, and honesty."― Sallust
- "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."― A. A. Milne
- "Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to."― Alfred A. Montapert