More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "If there is something to pardon in everything, there is also something to condemn."
- "Judgments, value judgments concerning life, for or against, can in the last resort never be true: they possess value only as symptoms, they come into consideration only as symptoms – in themselves such judgments are stupidities."
- "Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity."
More In Friendship
- "The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it."― Hubert H. Humphrey
- "Good fellowship and friendship are lasting, rational and manly pleasures."― William Wycherley
- "A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity."― Robert Hall