More From Friedrich Nietzsche
- "I do not know what the spirit of a philosopher could more wish to be than a good dancer. For the dance is his ideal, also his fine art, finally also the only kind of piety he knows, his “divine service.”"
- "Some are made modest by great praise, others insolent."
- "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
More In God
- "I’m not denyin’ the women are foolish. God Almighty made ’em to match the men."― George Eliot
- "God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he’ll be there."― Billy Graham
- "Yeah, I know I’m ugly… I said to a bartender, ‘Make me a zombie.’ He said ‘God beat me to it.’"― Rodney Dangerfield