More From Frederick Reines
- "However, I had a chance encounter with an admissions officer of Stevens Institute of Technology, who so impressed me by his erudition and enthusiasm for the school that I changed course and entered Stevens Institute."
- "I was strongly encouraged by a science teacher who took an interest in me and presented me with a key to the laboratory to allow me to work whenever I wanted."
- "Among my activities was membership in the Boy Scouts; I rose each year through the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Eagle Scout and undertaking leadership roles in the organization."
More In Graduation
- "Each year India and China produce four million graduates compared with just over 250,000 in Britain."― Gordon Brown
- "We immigrants can sometimes sound a little hysterical about this because we come from places that have tried this and we know where it leads. Anybody who’s lived in countries with socialized health care knows that it becomes the dominant political issue."― Mark Steyn
- "Everybody wants you to do good things, but in a small town you pretty much graduate and get married. Mostly you marry, have children and go to their football games."― Faith Hill