More From Fred Upton
- "The national debate on health care once centered on improving access to quality care, yet the effect of Obamacare will be the exact opposite, resulting in the shameful degradation of care for the neediest individuals."
- "Without international participation, jobs and emissions will simply shift overseas to countries that require few, if any, environmental protections, harming the global environment as well as the U.S. economy."
- "Obamacare is a seriously flawed law that makes health care coverage less affordable, costs taxpayers more than advertised and fails to deliver on most of its other grand promises."
More In Health
- "For many Americans, including many who are employed, going to the doctor when they fall ill or become injured may not be an option because of the absence of health insurance."― Ben Nelson
- "When I’m bored or tired of being blonde, I’ll throw on a wig. It’s a lot less of a permanent way to change your look, and I have about 10 – all different colors, shapes, bobs, long hair, short, feathered."― Sara Blakely
- "It’s OK to be outspoken about your faith."― Tim Tebow