More From Fred Upton
- "Giving governors more leeway in administering health care could represent a small, positive development in the ongoing saga of Obamacare. Unfortunately, instead of choosing flexibility, President Obama and his left-leaning advisers always default to rigid ‘Washington knows best’ answers."
- "The national debate on health care once centered on improving access to quality care, yet the effect of Obamacare will be the exact opposite, resulting in the shameful degradation of care for the neediest individuals."
- "I know the exploding cost of health care is at the root of our long-term fiscal challenges."
More In Health
- "Science is the international language, so when we are able to convince countries that good decision-making for human health and animal health is based upon science, that’s a real success story for us."― Mike Johanns
- "Successful health reform must not just make health insurance affordable, affordable health insurance has to make health care affordable."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "What you see is when the government gets involved, you run out of money and health care gets rationed."― Rick Scott