More From Fred Upton
- "The national debate on health care once centered on improving access to quality care, yet the effect of Obamacare will be the exact opposite, resulting in the shameful degradation of care for the neediest individuals."
- "I know the exploding cost of health care is at the root of our long-term fiscal challenges."
- "Giving governors more leeway in administering health care could represent a small, positive development in the ongoing saga of Obamacare. Unfortunately, instead of choosing flexibility, President Obama and his left-leaning advisers always default to rigid ‘Washington knows best’ answers."
More In Health
- "I’ve done a lot of partying in my time because I didn’t want to go home and I didn’t know what to do."― Natalie Imbruglia
- "I understand that in these difficult economic times, the potential for any additional expense is not welcomed by American businesses. But in the long run, the health insurance reform law promises to cut health-care costs for U.S. businesses, not expand them."― Gary Locke
- "The first draught serveth for health, the second for pleasure, the third for shame, and the fourth for madness."― Anacharsis