More From Fred Durst
- "I’m a romantic guy."
- "It’s not about how much movement you do, how much interaction there is, it just reeks of credibility if it’s real. If it’s contrived, it seems to work for a while for the people who can’t filter out the real and unreal."
- "To walk around with an ego is a bad thing. To have confidence in yourself is a great thing."
More In Art
- "The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you’re an artist."― David Hockney
- "I always feel that art in general and acting in particular should make the audience a little uncomfortable, to slap them and wake them up."― Antonio Banderas
- "The problem is that once the rules of art are debunked, and once the unpleasant realities the irony diagnoses are revealed and diagnosed, “then” what do we do?"― David Foster Wallace