More From Franz Liszt
- "Life is only a long and bitter suicide, and faith alone can transform this suicide into a sacrifice."
- "Supreme serenity still remains the Ideal of great Art. The shapes and transitory forms of life are but stages toward this Ideal, which Christ’s religion illuminates with His divine light."
- "I did not compose my work as one might put on a church vestment… rather it sprung from the truly fervent faith of my heart, such as I have felt it since my childhood."
More In Men
- "If I were going to convert to any religion I would probably choose Catholicism because it at least has female saints and the Virgin Mary."― Margaret Atwood
- "The danger of the past was that men became slaves. The danger of the future is that man may become robots."― Erich Fromm
- "A word after a word after a word is power."― Margaret Atwood