More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "Prosperous farmers mean more employment, more prosperity for the workers and the business men of every industrial area in the whole country."
- "Yesterday, December seventh, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan."
- "A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."
More In Society
- "I had lost relationships with my dad, my brother and sister and I was just like, you know what, this is definitely the time to just get it together and so that’s what I did."― Nicole Richie
- "There is no nonsense so gross that society will not, at some time, make a doctrine of it and defend it with every weapon of communal stupidity."― Robertson Davies
- "If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilized."― Oscar Wilde