More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues."
- "If you treat people right they will treat you right… ninety percent of the time."
- "Put two or three men in positions of conflicting authority. This will force them to work at loggerheads, allowing you to be the ultimate arbiter."
More In Humor
- "The president of General Motors was in a foul humor."― Arthur Hailey
- "Humor expands our limited picture frame and gets us to see more than just our problem."― Allen Klein
- "I think at its best the American sense of humor is the same as the British sense of humor at its best, which is to be wry and ironic and self deprecating."― Simon Pegg