More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "If I went to work in a factory the first thing I’d do is join a union."
- "I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues."
- "True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made."
More In Work
- "I didn’t devote my life to acting. I give a lot to my work, but my life has always been more important."― Catherine Deneuve
- "The artists of the past who impressed me were the ones who really focused their work."― Brian Eno
- "Brains, integrity, and force may be all very well, but what you need today is Charm. Go ahead and work on your economic programs if you want to, I’ll develop my radio personality."― Gracie Allen