More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people."
- "No group and no government can properly prescribe precisely what should constitute the body of knowledge with which true education is concerned."
- "We continue to recognize the greater ability of some to earn more than others. But we do assert that the ambition of the individual to obtain for him a proper security is an ambition to be preferred to the appetite for great wealth and great power."
More In Business
- "A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but it doesn’t keep us from buying it."― William Feather
- "Sitting on the airplane seat today, I was thinking – I have been in different cities every week. Most of the time, it’s because of golf tournaments. But occasionally, I also attend various events. All of a sudden, I feel like I am a business woman. Although sometimes I feel tired, I do enjoy this kind of life."― Yani Tseng
- "It doesn’t interest me to be Harrison Ford. It interests me to be Mike Pomeroy and Indiana Jones and Jack Ryan. I don’t want to be in the Harrison Ford business. I take what I do seriously, but I don’t take myself seriously."― Harrison Ford