More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "We are trying to construct a more inclusive society. We are going to make a country in which no one is left out."
- "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
- "The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little."
More In Best
- "So every creative act strives to attain an absolute status; it longs to create a world of beauty to triumph over chaos and convert it to order."― Rowan D. Williams
- "For Forms of Government let fools contest; whatever is best administered is best."― Alexander Pope
- "I was just so lucky to have a wonderful life after a tough marriage."― Lynn Johnston