More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and a people strong enough and well enough informed to maintain its sovereign control over the goverment."
- "Selfishness is the only real atheism; aspiration, unselfishness, the only real religion."
- "Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force."
More In Work
- "Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work."― Stephen King
- "I guess we all like to be recognized not for one piece of fireworks, but for the ledger of our daily work."― Neil Armstrong
- "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."― Chanakya