More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon."
- "The United States Constitution has proved itself the most marvelously elastic compilation of rules of government ever written."
- "More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars – yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between governments."
More In Education
- "All provisions of federal, state or local law requiring or permitting discrimination in public education must yield."― Earl Warren
- "It is so characteristic, that just when the mechanics of reproduction are so vastly improved, there are fewer and fewer people who know how the music should be played."― Ludwig Wittgenstein
- "In Mexico, theater is very underground, so if you’re a theater actor it’s very difficult to make a living. But it’s also a very beautiful pathway to knowledge and to an open education."― Gael Garcia Bernal