More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "No government can help the destinies of people who insist in putting sectional and class consciousness ahead of general weal."
- "Prosperous farmers mean more employment, more prosperity for the workers and the business men of every industrial area in the whole country."
- "The United States Constitution has proved itself the most marvelously elastic compilation of rules of government ever written."
More In Education
- "I think it’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is, let the chips fall where they may."― Leonard Nimoy
- "I had done quite a bit of research about math education when I spoke before Congress in 2000 about the importance of women in mathematics. The session of Congress was all about raising more scholarships for girls in college. I told them I felt that it’s too late by college."― Danica McKellar
- "A person like myself, born and raised in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia, to lower-middle-class parents. But I had the opportunity to get an education, to go and earn a commission in the United States Army, to serve for 22 years, to lead men and women in combat."― Allen West