More From Franklin D. Roosevelt
- "One thing is sure. We have to do something. We have to do the best we know how at the moment… If it doesn’t turn out right, we can modify it as we go along."
- "We must lay hold of the fact that economic laws are not made by nature. They are made by human beings."
- "Prosperous farmers mean more employment, more prosperity for the workers and the business men of every industrial area in the whole country."
More In Good
- "What does kissing really mean to me? To me, if you feel, when you kiss a girl, that certain feeling of all those dolphins, like, swimming through your blood stream, and you get those good tingles inside your stomach, I don’t think there’s any better feeling."― Corey Haim
- "Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self."― Ted Hughes
- "Nothing in man is more serious than his sense of humor; it is the sign that he wants all the truth."― Mark Van Doren