More From Frank Zappa
- "Art is making something out of nothing and selling it."
- "The computer can’t tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what’s missing is the eyebrows."
- "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we’d all love one another."
More In Change
- "I get satisfaction out of seeing stuff that makes real change in the real world. We need a lot more of that and a lot less abstract stuff."― Temple Grandin
- "Know what’s weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything’s different."― Bill Watterson
- "What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity."― Leo Buscaglia