More From Frank Sinatra
- "I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life… I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
- "I’m supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I’ve flunked more often than not. I’m very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don’t understand them."
- "Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy."
More In Women
- "I enjoy my relationship with straight men. It’s very nurturing. It’s very validating to hang out with straight guys and be accepted. So many of us, we were not accepted when we were younger by straight persons in high school."― Kyan Douglas
- "The kind of pace that you want to use in a Western – just to acknowledge the land in the distance that everyone has to travel, and the way things develop sort of slowly – it’s almost the antithetical of what’s currently going on in the movies, you know."― Lawrence Kasdan
- "Unless we include a job as part of every citizen’s right to autonomy and personal fulfillment, women will continue to be vulnerable to someone else’s idea of what need is."― Gloria Steinem