More From Frank Press
- "You travel across the country, you visit departments, you give talks, you talk about the work at your laboratory – what’s going on, what the opportunities are there – you talk about your own research."
- "When the first computers started to come in, we tried to digitalize the seismological equipment."
More In Attitude
- "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are."― Norman Vincent Peale
- "I don’t think people are fools, and I think they deserve a good attitude and smart entertainment."― Tatyana Tolstaya
- "It’s not too good to have this attitude in F1. It could be a disadvantage."― Alain Prost