More From Frank Miller
- "When you think of what Americans accomplished, building these amazing cities and all the good it’s done in the world, it’s kind of disheartening to hear so much hatred of America, not just from abroad, but internally."
- "The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He’s dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he’s a hero the whole time."
- "I grew up on the crime stuff. Spillane, Chandler, Jim Thompson, and noir movies like Fuller, Orson Welles, Fritz Lang. When I first showed up in New York to write comics back in the late 1970s, I came with a bunch of crime stories but everybody just wanted men in tights."
More In Technology
- "I see technology as being an extension of the human body."― David Cronenberg
- "However, I had a chance encounter with an admissions officer of Stevens Institute of Technology, who so impressed me by his erudition and enthusiasm for the school that I changed course and entered Stevens Institute."― Frederick Reines
- "All this technology has not changed the way NFL Films does business and our process. Yes, with one touch of a button now you reach millions of people but it is still the same approach that my father and I started out with."― Steve Sabol