More From Frank Miller
- "I’m a spoilt brat. I thought I was just going to walk in and make movies. But I’d been my own boss for so long that all of a sudden to be facing a roomful of people who were niggling over every little scene… I just thought I’d go back and draw my comics and have a happy life."
- "Where I would fault President Bush the most was that, in the wake of 9/11, he motivated our military, but he didn’t call the nation into a state of war. And he didn’t explain that this would take though a communal effort against common foe."
- "It was said Daredevil grew up in Hell’s Kitchen, an amazing name for a neighbourhood. But that opened a Pandora’s box of all the crime stuff I wanted to do. I borrowed liberally from Will Eisner’s ‘The Spirit’ and turned ‘Daredevil’ into a crime comic."
More In Technology
- "And the buying of new machinery meant not only the possibility of production, but even the new technology, ‘cos as I mentioned before, we were back of seven, eight years."― Gianni Agnelli
- "Technology feeds on itself. Technology makes more technology possible."― Alvin Toffler
- "People are looking to have more meaning in their lives. It is a sign the technology community is coming of age."― John Doerr