More From Frank Luntz
- "I’ve done reasonably well over the last 10 years because I took the strategy of language and politics and applied it to the corporate world, which has never been done before."
- "Some people call it global warming; some people call it climate change. What is the difference?"
- "I don’t understand why people whose entire lives or their corporate success depends on communication, and yet they are led on occasion by CEOs who cannot talk their way out of a paper bag and don’t care to."
More In Politics
- "I’m interested in current affairs and social policy as a whole, but I don’t watch politics for sport."― Anna Chlumsky
- "Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible."― Thomas a Kempis
- "The larger meaning here is that mainstream journalists simply cannot talk about things that the two parties agree on; this is the black hole of American politics."― Michael Pollan