More From Frank Luntz
- "I have seen how effective language attached to policies that are mainstream and delivered by people who are passionate and effective can change the course of history."
- "Republicans use think tanks to come up with a lot of their messages. The think tanks are the single worst, most undisciplined example of communication I’ve ever seen."
- "Ideology and communication more often than not run into each other rather than complement each other. Principle and communication work together. Ideology and communication often work apart."
More In Politics
- "There’s people coming in who’ve never done any politics at all, who’ve never been in a trade union, they’ve never been in a political party, they’ve never done anything, but they do feel a kind of urgency."― Susan George
- "Every person has only so much attention to give, and politics and government takes up only a fraction of what it did 25 years ago."― Robert Teeter
- "I’m not going to talk like I know about politics, because I’m a total amateur, but maybe I can be a spokesperson for people who aren’t normally interested in politics."― Bjork