More From Francois Rabelais
- "If the skies fall, one may hope to catch larks."
- "Time, which wears down and diminishes all things, augments and increases good deeds, because a good turn liberally offered to a reasonable man grows continually through noble thought and memory."
- "I place no hope in my strength, nor in my works: but all my confidence is in God my protector, who never abandons those who have put all their hope and thought in him."
More In Love
- "The flowering of love is meditation."― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- "It may, however, be said that the level of experience to which concepts are inapplicable cannot yield any knowledge of a universal character, for concepts alone are capable of being socialized."― Muhammad Iqbal
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery