More From Francois Hollande
- "Each country has a soul, and France’s soul is equality."
- "France, after the month of May, will share trust with the current leadership of the United States which, on many subjects, has tended to take useful positions in our view."
- "One thing that makes France different from other countries is the tradition of social solidarity. People from all backgrounds and political positions are willing to contribute for services and protection of society as a whole – but on the condition that money is being spent effectively and that everyone is paying their part."
More In Politics
- "Restricting access to such a basic health care service, which 99% of sexually experienced American women have used and 62% of American women are using right now, is out of touch with public sentiment."― Sandra Fluke
- "Age has been the perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth."― Navjot Singh Sidhu
- "Thus, the focus on this main political goal must become more visible in EU politics and to achieve this, we need a political impulse. It must be clear what the priorities on the agenda are."― Angela Merkel