More From Francois Hollande
- "I am for a clear distinction between public and private life. I believe private matters should be regulated in private and I have asked those close to me to respect this."
- "We need the help of other member countries and leaders who, like us, want to see a change in Europe’s direction. That’s also my logic when I tell voters that electing me president will not only shape France’s future, but also initiate change across all of Europe."
- "I am proud to have been capable of giving people hope again."
More In Peace
- "We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children."― Jimmy Carter
- "I mean, what is music anyway? It’s a form of communication – at least for me it is. And that’s why I play the kind of music that I think – that I hope – can communicate with people."― Kenny G
- "Power to the peaceful!"― Michael Franti