More From Francis Parker Yockey
- "The 19th century was the age of Individualism; the 20th and 21st are the ages of Socialism."
- "The independence of the economic sphere was a tenet of faith with Liberalism."
- "As a world view, Darwinism cannot of course be refuted, since Faith is, always has been, and always will be, stronger than facts."
More In Attitude
- "I don’t return anybody’s calls unless it’s going to mean extra money for me. And I’ve completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I’ve copped an attitude."― Mike Judge
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "My greatest desire is that the hope that has overcome fear in my country will help vanquish it around the world."― Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva