More From Francis Parker Yockey
- "Every non-political human grouping of whatever kind, legal, social, religious, economic or other becomes at last political if it creates an opposition deep enough to range men against one another as enemies."
- "To an intellectual who is adrift in politics, a theory is an aim; to a true politician his theory is a boundary."
- "The independence of the economic sphere was a tenet of faith with Liberalism."
More In Attitude
- "I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude."― Yani Tseng
- "There is a single thread of attitude, a single direction of flow, that joins our present time to its early burgeoning in Mediterranean civilization."― Arthur Erickson
- "When you have vision it affects your attitude. Your attitude is optimistic rather than pessimistic."― Charles R. Swindoll