More From Francis Parker Yockey
- "As a world view, Darwinism cannot of course be refuted, since Faith is, always has been, and always will be, stronger than facts."
- "To an intellectual who is adrift in politics, a theory is an aim; to a true politician his theory is a boundary."
- "Every non-political human grouping of whatever kind, legal, social, religious, economic or other becomes at last political if it creates an opposition deep enough to range men against one another as enemies."
More In Politics
- "I got this idea about being afraid to let go of something and being afraid of sinking into a state of almost anesthesia, where you have to trust other people. Just the paranoia of it all. And it seemed to suit the frenetic track. So I just wrote it out and, you know, said it."― Nick Rhodes
- "This is not the time for partisan bickering. This is not the time for politics as usual. Some of us are Democrats. Some of us are Republicans. Some of us are Independents. Above all, we must be Oklahomans first."― Brad Henry
- "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."― Plato