More From Francis Parker Yockey
- "The 19th century was the age of Individualism; the 20th and 21st are the ages of Socialism."
- "To an intellectual who is adrift in politics, a theory is an aim; to a true politician his theory is a boundary."
- "As a world view, Darwinism cannot of course be refuted, since Faith is, always has been, and always will be, stronger than facts."
More In Legal
- "If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, sir, should keep his friendship in a constant repair."― Samuel Johnson
- "You don’t go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be."― Nigella Lawson
- "There are obviously legal restrictions on what you can do on TV in the States, as there are everywhere."― Dave Rowntree