More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "When I was going for my graduate degree, I decided I was going to make a feature film as my thesis. That’s what I was famous for-that I had my thesis film be a feature film, which was ‘You’re a Big Boy Now.’"
- "Listen, if there’s one sure-fire rule that I have learned in this business, it’s that I don’t know anything about human nature."
- "I had a heartbreaking experience when I was 9. I always wanted to be a guard. The most wonderful girl in the world was a guard. When I got polio and then went back to school, they made me a guard. A teacher took away my guard button."
More In Movies
- "With the CGI, suddenly there’s a thousand enemies instead of six – the army goes off into the horizon. You don’t need that. The audience loses its relationship with the threat on the screen. That’s something that’s consistently happening and it makes these movies like video games and that’s a soulless enterprise. It’s all kinetics without emotion."― Harrison Ford
- "By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent."― Mark Zuckerberg
- "I don’t like vampire movies or zombie movies. I went to see ‘I Am Legend’ with an ex-girlfriend the other day, and I immediately realised it was a zombie movie! You know what I mean? There are certain rules, and those rules are things that you’ve seen many times."― Michel Gondry