More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "I had a heartbreaking experience when I was 9. I always wanted to be a guard. The most wonderful girl in the world was a guard. When I got polio and then went back to school, they made me a guard. A teacher took away my guard button."
- "I had a number of very strong personalities in my family. My father was a concert flutist, the solo flute for Toscanini."
- "I’m no longer dependent on the movie business to make a living. So if I want to make movies as other old guys would play golf, I can."
More In Movies
- "People say you never remember anybody who dies in movies, and it’s true, you don’t. You don’t even remember people who disappear."― Danny Boyle
- "My movies are important on an economic basis, on an artistic basis."― Harvey Weinstein
- "I’m not allowed to see R-rated movies, but I did see ‘Kick-Ass’ because I’m in it. I’m not going to skip out on my own premiere!"― Chloe Moretz