More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "It’s ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn’t even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again."
- "When newspapers started to publish the box office scores of movies, I was horrified. Those results are totally fake because they never include the promotion budget."
- "I wanted to write and direct movies and not be forced to adapt them from a bestselling book."
More In Imagination
- "The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led."― Edgar Allan Poe
- "I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see."― Duane Michals
- "Reason respects the differences, and imagination the similitudes of things."― Percy Bysshe Shelley