More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "We had access to too much money, too much equipment, and little by little, we went insane."
- "Listen, if there’s one sure-fire rule that I have learned in this business, it’s that I don’t know anything about human nature."
- "I had a number of very strong personalities in my family. My father was a concert flutist, the solo flute for Toscanini."
More In Imagination
- "True intelligence requires fabulous imagination."― Ian Mcewan
- "In rising financial markets, the world is forever new. The bull or optimist has no eyes for past or present, but only for the future, where streams of revenue play in his imagination."― James Buchan
- "Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future."― Charles Kettering