More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "Most Italians who came to this country are very patriotic. There was this exciting possibility that if you worked real hard, and you loved something, you could become successful."
- "I don’t think there’s any artist of any value who doesn’t doubt what they’re doing."
- "It’s ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn’t even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again."
More In Art
- "O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."― Christopher Marlowe
- "We know that there are significant health benefits from consuming more fruits and vegetables, and that’s an opportunity for us to sort of move away from some of the meals that we’ve been preparing in the past."― Tom Vilsack
- "Literature has drawn a funny perimeter that other art forms haven’t."― Jonathan Safran Foer