More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "I was never sloppy with other people’s money. Only my own. Because I figure, well, you can be."
- "I had a heartbreaking experience when I was 9. I always wanted to be a guard. The most wonderful girl in the world was a guard. When I got polio and then went back to school, they made me a guard. A teacher took away my guard button."
- "As long as I can make lots of money in other businesses, I’ll continue to subsidize my own work."
More In Art
- "Writing is truly a creative art – putting word to a blank piece of paper and ending up with a full-fledged story rife with character and plot."― William Shatner
- "Modernity is the transient, the fleeting, the contingent; it is one half of art, the other being the eternal and the immovable."― Charles Baudelaire
- "When thou art above measure angry, bethink thee how momentary is man’s life."― Marcus Aurelius