More From Francis Ford Coppola
- "I don’t think there’s any artist of any value who doesn’t doubt what they’re doing."
- "I had a number of very strong personalities in my family. My father was a concert flutist, the solo flute for Toscanini."
- "We were raised in an Italian-American household, although we didn’t speak Italian in the house. We were very proud of being Italian, and had Italian music, ate Italian food."
More In Art
- "The principle of art is to pause, not bypass."― Jerzy Kosinski
- "There is nothing new in art except talent."― Anton Chekhov
- "The art world can be very intimidating because it’s just so vast. You talk to people who are really clued in to all the young artists and coming into it you’re never going to be able to catch up immediately, even though there’s pressure to."― Daniel Radcliffe