More From Francis Bacon
- "If a man’s wit be wandering, let him study the mathematics."
- "There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool."
- "I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am."
More In Wisdom
- "When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age."― Victor Hugo
- "I am a poor student sitting at the feet of giants, yearning for their wisdom and begging for lessons that might one day make me a complete artist, so that if all goes well, I may one day sit beside them."― Rod Taylor
- "One of the most feared expressions in modern times is ‘The computer is down.’"― Norman Ralph Augustine