More From Frances Wright
- "Religion may be defined thus: a belief in, and homage rendered to, existences unseen and causes unknown."
- "If we bring not the good courage of minds covetous of truth, and truth only, prepared to hear all things, and decide upon all things, according to evidence, we should do more wisely to sit down contented in ignorance, than to bestir ourselves only to reap disappointment."
- "Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it."
More In Faith
- "But there’s no substitute for a full-time dad. Dads who are fully engaged with their kids overwhelmingly tend to produce children who believe in themselves and live full lives."― Tony Dungy
- "I ultimately have faith though, that good films will find their audience."― Joshua Leonard
- "Faith is much better than belief. Belief is when someone else does the thinking."― R. Buckminster Fuller