More From Fran Lebowitz
- "My desire to curtail undue freedom of speech extends only to such public areas as restaurants, airports, streets, hotel lobbies, parks, and department stores. Verbal exchanges between consenting adults in private are as of little interest to me as they probably are to them."
- "Andy Warhol made fame more famous."
- "Food is an important part of a balanced diet."
More In Great
- "Mistakes are part of the game. It’s how well you recover from them, that’s the mark of a great player."― Alice Cooper
- "At seventy-seven it is time to be in earnest."― Samuel Johnson
- "If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin."― Charles Darwin