More From Fran Lebowitz
- "Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw."
- "Andy Warhol made fame more famous."
- "If you are of the opinion that the contemplation of suicide is sufficient evidence of a poetic nature, do not forget that actions speak louder than words."
More In Great
- "I learned much more about acting from philosophy courses, psychology courses, history and anthropology than I ever learned in acting class."― Tim Robbins
- "It is part of a good man to do great and noble deeds, though he risk everything."― Plutarch
- "Great men, unknown to their generation, have their fame among the great who have preceded them, and all true worldly fame subsides from their high estimate beyond the stars."― Henry David Thoreau