More From Fran Lebowitz
- "You’re only as good as your last haircut."
- "Success didn’t spoil me, I’ve always been insufferable."
- "My desire to curtail undue freedom of speech extends only to such public areas as restaurants, airports, streets, hotel lobbies, parks, and department stores. Verbal exchanges between consenting adults in private are as of little interest to me as they probably are to them."
More In Famous
- "The right of each individual in any relation to secure to himself the full benefits of his intelligence, his capacity, his industry and skill are among the inalienable inheritances of humanity."― Leland Stanford
- "Your body hears everything your mind says."― Naomi Judd
- "There are a lot of movies I’d like to throw away. That’s not to say that I went in with that attitude. Any film I ever started, I went in with all the hope and best intentions in the world, but some films just don’t work."― Vanessa Paradis