More From Fran Drescher
- "I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover."
- "I have been dairy free for several years, and I started because I felt it was going to reduce my allergies, which it did, and help me lose weight, which it did."
- "You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out."
More In Anger
- "When you start suppressing feelings at an early age, it hurts you down the road. Full expression of anger and pain is very important."― Andrew Shue
- "My heart has been heavy and I have deliberated within my own conscience, knowing that my decision should not come out of my initial emotion of anger toward the President for such reckless behavior, but should be based on the facts."― Blanche Lincoln
- "When you see people who are really good at game shows, the one common attribute is a cool head under pressure: an ability to perform as well in the studio, surrounded by lights and noise, as you do on your couch."― Ken Jennings