More From Fran Drescher
- "I have been dairy free for several years, and I started because I felt it was going to reduce my allergies, which it did, and help me lose weight, which it did."
- "And remember, it’s also very funny, because side by side with grief lies joy."
- "You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out."
More In Home
- "I ask myself: Would I have been any worse off if I had stayed home or lived on a farm instead of shock treatments and medication?"― Gene Tierney
- "The Tories and the Lib Dems talk about social mobility, but, short of winning the lottery, the only way to guarantee young people from all backgrounds the opportunity to do better and to raise aspirations is through education."― Lucy Powell
- "I’m a firm believer that lighting affects mood, and twinkly lights on strings bring something magical to occasions ranging from concerts to weddings, though I’m fond of using them as year-round home decor."― Erin Morgenstern