More From Fran Drescher
- "You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out."
- "I have been dairy free for several years, and I started because I felt it was going to reduce my allergies, which it did, and help me lose weight, which it did."
- "Life is precious and there’s not a lot of room for anger."
More In Home
- "Don’t get me wrong – I’ve gone to a club. But I’d much rather be with my close friends at home or a concert, or on a trip. I’ll go dancing with my grandma. She likes to cut a rug!"― Zac Efron
- "You know, what we do know is that there is a high frequency of violence in the home of those who bully."― Phil McGraw
- "Bain also asked Kansas City for a $3 million tax break. The Bain executives were taking home $36 million in borrowed funds and were asking Kansas City to forfeit $3 million in public money for police officers, roads and schools? More free stuff!"― Jennifer M. Granholm