More From Fran Drescher
- "You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out."
- "Being famous gets me good concert tickets, good tables in restaurants, good seats at sporting events and that’s really about it."
- "I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover."
More In Funny
- "I didn’t plan to be the rude middle-class comedian. You write a certain type of joke that you find funny, and mine happen to be often rude. Yes, it’s juvenile, but that’s me."― Jimmy Carr
- "We want to be funny. We want to make people laugh… We’ll do whatever it takes."― Colin Mochrie
- "I had seen movies before that that had made me laugh, but I had never seen anything even remotely close to as funny as Richard Pryor was, just standing there talking."― Joe Rogan