More From Fran Drescher
- "My clothes are predominately black and my home is predominantly white."
- "I’ve gone very far, far away, but my character keeps me close to home."
- "You know I think that going into therapy is a very positive thing, and talking about it is really helpful, because the more you talk the more your fears fade, because you get it out."
More In Funny
- "Polite conversation is rarely either."― Fran Lebowitz
- "Boy, those French: they have a different word for everything!"― Steve Martin
- "I am always drawn to men that are funny. I do not know why. But I am always drawn to people that are struggling with parts of themselves… But it’s like in the end, there has to be confidence."― Vanessa Carlton