More From Florence Griffith Joyner
- "I’ve always overworked in the weight room. I love working with weights. I knew they’d give me the strength I needed."
- "That’s what I’d like to do on the President’s Council. Make sports and athletics available to every youth in America, not just one day a week like it was for me, but every day."
- "People want to think that staying in shape costs a lot of money. They couldn’t be more wrong. It doesn’t cost anything to walk. And it’s probably a lot cheaper to go to the corner store and buy vegetables than take a family out for fast food."
More In Car
- "With all the hybrid stuff and things like that, I think that’s a fabulous direction to go with cars in that sense. As someone who grew up around muscle cars, I’ll never not be able to not love a muscle car. Not that I don’t care about the environment, that’s not it. But I adore muscle cars."― Michael Symon
- "My kids always perceived the bathroom as a place where you wait it out until all the groceries are unloaded from the car."― Erma Bombeck
- "I have a strong belief in God… I find religion to be a very personal thing… I am also very spiritual."― Sela Ward