More From Florence Griffith Joyner
- "That’s what I’d like to do on the President’s Council. Make sports and athletics available to every youth in America, not just one day a week like it was for me, but every day."
- "People want to think that staying in shape costs a lot of money. They couldn’t be more wrong. It doesn’t cost anything to walk. And it’s probably a lot cheaper to go to the corner store and buy vegetables than take a family out for fast food."
- "I’ve always overworked in the weight room. I love working with weights. I knew they’d give me the strength I needed."
More In Car
- "Friendship is one of the most tangible things in a world which offers fewer and fewer supports."― Kenneth Branagh
- "I liken myself to Henry Ford and the auto industry, I give you 90 percent of what most people need."― Adam Osborne
- "Dad is my best mate and I can tell Mum absolutely anything. I really appreciate Mum and Dad. Why are we so close? Young parents, I think. The rock business keeps their minds young."― Kim Wilde