More From Fiona Apple
- "You know, I’ve always thought that it would be really funny if somebody made a romantic comedy where absolutely everything went well from beginning to end."
- "Nothing that you do will ever feel good if you let people convince you that you have no choice."
- "I got all my work done to graduate in two months and then they were like, I’m sorry, you have to take driver’s ed. I just kind of went, Oh, forget it."
More In Experience
- "Games have grown and developed from this limited in-the-box experience to something that’s everywhere now. Interactive content is all around us, networked, ready. This is something I’ve been hoping for throughout my career."― Shigeru Miyamoto
- "I would lying if I said I would laugh in the face of death."― Mitch Albom
- "This relationship is going to be built on trust."― Marla Maples