More From Fiona Apple
- "I got all my work done to graduate in two months and then they were like, I’m sorry, you have to take driver’s ed. I just kind of went, Oh, forget it."
- "There aren’t many poster children for cool angst. Everybody thinks it’s cool if you’re the bad girl."
- "The quick success was a bit strange to get used to."
More In Experience
- "That peace which is within us, we must experience it. And if we are searching for peace outside we will never find the peace within."― Prem Rawat
- "One of the great currents in the contemporary experience of art is that it seems to come out of the experience of the author."― Anish Kapoor
- "A few years’ experience will convince us that those things which at the time they happened we regarded as our greatest misfortunes have proved our greatest blessings."― George Mason