More From Fiona Apple
- "For me, the best times are always going to be the most intense, the ones with the highest highs and the lowest lows."
- "But I honestly don’t read critics. My dad reads absolutely everything ever written about me. He calls me up to read ecstatic reviews, but I always insist that I can’t hear them. If you give value to the good reviews, you have to give value to the criticism."
- "When you’re surrounded by all these people, it can be even lonelier than when you’re by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don’t feel like you can trust anybody or talk to anybody, you feel like you’re really alone."
More In Experience
- "There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging the panoply of life’s rich experience."― David Duchovny
- "What we have to get clear to kids is that when you offer your stillness and open yourself to the experience of music, it pays you back more than you give."― David Ogden Stiers
- "The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations."― Benjamin Disraeli