More From Felicity Jones
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward."
- "When you’re a young actor, there’s this pressure to rush. But I hope to be doing this into my sixties and seventies, so I’d prefer to take my time."
- "I think, as an actor, you’re always traveling. There’s a sense of dislocation sometimes from home."
More In Experience
- "In almost everything, experience is more valuable than precept."― Quintilian
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."― Denis Waitley
- "You can’t dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell."― Terry Bradshaw