More From Felicity Jones
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward."
- "I think, as an actor, you’re always traveling. There’s a sense of dislocation sometimes from home."
- "When you’re a young actor, there’s this pressure to rush. But I hope to be doing this into my sixties and seventies, so I’d prefer to take my time."
More In Experience
- "People think your success is just a matter of having a pretty face. But it’s easy to be chewed up and spat out. You’ve got to stay ahead of the game to be able to stay in it."― Kate Moss
- "Enthusiasm – a distemper of youth, curable by small doses of repentance in connection with outward applications of experience."― Ambrose Bierce
- "When my father died, I had a real experience with Christ, a real conversion with Christ and I had it in a Oneness church."― T. D. Jakes