More From Felicity Jones
- "When you’re a young actor, there’s this pressure to rush. But I hope to be doing this into my sixties and seventies, so I’d prefer to take my time."
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward."
- "I guess I’m a bit of a romantic."
More In Experience
- "Information’s pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience."― Clarence Day
- "It was a great experience for a kid, because it was a bunch of kids playing on pirate ships and water slides, so looking back on it, it was the fondest experience of my childhood."― Corey Feldman
- "I’ve been lucky enough – well, maybe unlucky enough – to have had a lot of friends who have had their ups and downs. And for an actor, that’s good. Life experience in any regard is good. So I’ve seen a lot and I’ve had my own experiences."― Chris Evans