More From Fareed Zakaria
- "I very much want to be in the business of creating content, of doing stories all over the world rather than figuring out what the business model is for ‘Newsweek’ on the iPad, although that’s very important work as well."
- "The great drama of Russian history has been between its state and society. Put simply, Russia has always had too much state and not enough society."
- "It is absolutely clear that government plays a key role, as a catalyst, in promoting long-run growth."
More In War
- "This is an important book, the critic assumes, because it deals with war. This is an insignificant book because it deals with the feelings of women in a drawing-room."― Virginia Woolf
- "War is evil, but it is often the lesser evil."― George Orwell
- "My mother, brave woman, lost her whole family when she decided to marry a black man in the ’60s. When the marriage fell apart, she had to come back to her family."― Lisa Bonet