More From Fareed Zakaria
- "Culture follows power."
- "What we see today is an American economy that has boomed because of policies and developments of the 1950s and ’60s: the interstate-highway system, massive funding for science and technology, a public-education system that was the envy of the world and generous immigration policies."
- "The American dream seems to be thriving in Europe not at home."
More In Politics
- "Consul – in American politics, a person who having failed to secure an office from the people is given one by the Administration on condition that he leave the country."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Politics and the pulpit are terms that have little agreement."― Edmund Burke
- "Robert Kennedy was such an inspiring figure. His interest in politics seemed to come not from a desire for power, but from a need to help our society live up to its ideals."― Elisabeth Shue