More From Fareed Zakaria
- "What we see today is an American economy that has boomed because of policies and developments of the 1950s and ’60s: the interstate-highway system, massive funding for science and technology, a public-education system that was the envy of the world and generous immigration policies."
- "I very much want to be in the business of creating content, of doing stories all over the world rather than figuring out what the business model is for ‘Newsweek’ on the iPad, although that’s very important work as well."
- "In a world awash in debt, power shifts to creditors."
More In Government
- "It is the mission of the next Conservative Government to build the Responsible Society."― William Hague
- "A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce, or a tragedy, or perhaps both."― James Madison
- "It is unfortunate that Americans are no longer aware of what the constitution says and what their rights are. Because of that, we are often very passive about what happens when the government violates those rights."― James Bovard