More From Fareed Zakaria
- "The technological revolution at home makes it much easier for computers to do our work."
- "In a world awash in debt, power shifts to creditors."
- "What we see today is an American economy that has boomed because of policies and developments of the 1950s and ’60s: the interstate-highway system, massive funding for science and technology, a public-education system that was the envy of the world and generous immigration policies."
More In Government
- "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."― George Washington
- "The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much."― Ronald Reagan
- "I didn’t do improv in college, I never performed, I didn’t do theater either. I was in student government, I was a history major."― Demetri Martin