More From Fantasia Barrino
- "I feel like a good mom. I’m a strong woman now… Don’t look down on me. Pray for me because I’m trying."
- "When I realized I was having trouble reading, I was too embarrassed to ask for help. Some teachers believed in me, but I just wasn’t focused on school – I was into the music and trying to please my dad."
- "I want people to just to see, all you got to do is have a little faith."
More In Dreams
- "The dons of Oxford and Cambridge are too busy educating the young men to be able to teach them anything."― Samuel Butler
- "Freud published The Interpretation of Dreams in 1900. It introduced the notion that there existed certain predictable and identifiable processes by which dreams were formed."― Henry Reed
- "I’ll see you in my dreams."― Gus Kahn