More From Fantasia Barrino
- "I want people to just to see, all you got to do is have a little faith."
- "I feel like a good mom. I’m a strong woman now… Don’t look down on me. Pray for me because I’m trying."
- "When I realized I was having trouble reading, I was too embarrassed to ask for help. Some teachers believed in me, but I just wasn’t focused on school – I was into the music and trying to please my dad."
More In Dreams
- "I try to help people realize their dreams by using magic to tell stories that educate, move, and inspire."― David Copperfield
- "To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams."― Giorgio de Chirico
- "Happiness is making your dreams come true."― Jourdan Dunn