More From F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known."
- "Life is essentially a cheat and its conditions are those of defeat; the redeeming things are not happiness and pleasure but the deeper satisfactions that come out of struggle."
- "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."
More In Morning
- "One longs to be funny, to make people laugh. Laughter is such a sign of approval, isn’t it?"― Tom Baker
- "We shouldn’t feel restricted by our sexuality, and our sexuality doesn’t have to be a cultural choice. That’s an amazing variety of music within those five main performers."― Neil Tennant
- "The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage."― Thucydides